Pray. Help. Give.
The number of fatalities caused by recent severe floods in Manila and Luzon has climbed to 60. Moreover, ABS-CBN News reports:
Severe flooding also damaged 3,135 houses in Regions I, III, IV-A, IV-B and VI.
A state of calamity has been declared in the following areas:
- Metro Manila: Marikina, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, Muntinlupa, San Juan, Pasig, Pasay, Caloocan and Pateros
- REGION I: Pangasinan Province
- REGION III: Iba, Zambales; Ologanpo City; San Fernando, Pampanga; Bataan; Bulacan Province
- REGION IV-A: Laguna, San Mateo, Rizal; Tanay, Rizal; Cainta, Rizal; Rodriguez, Rizal; Jalajala, Rizal
- REGION IV-B: Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro; Culion, Palawan; El Nido, Palawan; Linapacan, Palawan
View original post 37 more words