My friends are pretty amazing. INDEED!
“God sets the lonely in families, he leads out the prisoners with singing…” (Psalm 68:6).
Thank you, Lord!
Picture number 1. My family and I, with cousin/uncle/barkada King Francisco and his kids, at the U.S. National Air and Space Museum in Metro Washington DC
4. Yanan with baby Mac Fix
5. Giona’s FB profile picture
6. My brother Rijan with his son Quired
7. After Aymi, Yanan and Giona’s membership interview with the pastor and elders of Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Hammond, Indiana
8. With the pastors and elders of my home church, Reformed Presbyterian Church of Bowie (PCA) in Maryland.
9. Presbytery Oversight Committee hang-out, with Frank of our denomination’s Mission to The World (MTW), after a full day at the 2015 general Assembly of our beloved church family, the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
10. With Phil and Barb of our PCA Mission to The World (MTW), during their very first visit to us and our mission congregations in the Philippines in February-March of 2015
11. Serving as an evangelist and relief worker in an Operation Blessing Medical Mission in Mindanao, 1998
12. Mission congregation in Iligan (Mindanao, southern Philippines)
13. Mission congregation in Antique (Visayas, central Philippines)
14. Mission congregation in Malolos (Luzon, northern Philippines)
15. Birthday greetings
16. With the Coleman, Jones, Staines and Fix couples of our beloved home church, PCA Bowie in Maryland